Thursday, July 14, 2011

Post 9: Implementation

My Steps to implementations:

1. I plan to update my blog periodicly, when I have something new so that my followers will stay interested.
2. I will try to enlarge my followers list by posting on Facebook, emailing directly to forum members, postiong on relevant websites.
3. I wiil encourage writer's feedback - by posting comments they send, giving credit, including links to their sight.  
4. In order to be attuned to my reader's,
A). I will create an online survey after 6 months to check followers inspiration level.
B). I will post an open blog question: what would make this blog more inspiring for you?"
5. Challengs: keeping my blog clen of spam.
6. Challenge: Keeping my blog organized and user friendly over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment